< BACK TO FEEDS
25 COMMON CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR
Published 1 year ago
👋 Welcome fellow Do you have what it takes to get through hard times? Here are the traits that help home-based business owners thrive.
- Do what you enjoy.
- Take what you do seriously.
- Plan everything.
- Manage money wisely.
- Ask for the sale.
- Remember it's all about the customer.
- Become a shameless self-promoter (without becoming obnoxious).
- Project a positive business image.
- Get to know your customers.
- Level the playing field with technology.
- Build a top-notch business team.
- Become known as an expert.
- Create a competitive advantage.
- Invest in yourself.
- Be accessible.
- Build a rock-solid reputation.
- Sell benefits.
- Grab attention.
- Get involved.
- Master the art of negotiations.
- Design your workspace for success.
- Get and stay organized.
- Take time off.
- Limit the number of hats you wear.
- Follow-up constantly